Interested in working in Ireland?
- Ireland’s healthcare services fall in the top 20 globally
- Economically, Ireland is ranked the 12th most competitive economy in the world and 4th most competitive economy in the EU
- Ireland’s education system ranks in the top 10 globally
- Irish people have a global reputation of being very friendly and cheerful
- Ireland is surrounded by majestic coastlines, rugged trails, endless beaches and vibrant cities
Medical Oncology Registrars
- Admission of Medicine and Oncology Patients
- Take hand over of patients from previous shift Registrar, so that continuity of care is ensured and immediate decisions are made and orders written.
- Review patients on a regular basis in accordance with the plan of care made at the beginning of the shift and inform the consultant of any issues or problems.
- Document review findings in clinical notes in a timely and legible manner.
- Discharge planning with the Consultant, the Nursing staff, and support services (physiotherapists, dieticians).
- Eligible to apply for the Irish Medical Council registration
- Experience in oncology at a registrar/resident level
- Experience from the following preferred: Ireland / UK / EU / Australia / New Zealand / Pakistan / South Africa /Sudan
Salary: € 57,987 – € 68,285 annually
Location: Multiple Locations Across Ireland
Apply with CV to: email@example.com