Interested in working in Ireland?
- Ireland’s healthcare services fall in the top 20 globally
- Economically, Ireland is ranked the 12th most competitive economy in the world and 4th most competitive economy in the EU
- Ireland’s education system ranks in the top 10 globally
- Irish people have a global reputation of being very friendly and cheerful
- Ireland is surrounded by majestic coastlines, rugged trails, endless beaches and vibrant cities
Medical Oncology Consultants
- Act as Consultant Medical Oncologist under the Board of the Hospital
- Participate in the provision and administration of medical oncology services for patients
- Work within the hospital’s Clinical Management structures
- Participate in education and teaching, including undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and conference commitments of the hospital for medical, nursing and other staff.
- Develop and collaborate with others in clinical or other research as appropriate to the specialty on a local, regional and national basis.
- Be easily accessible to clinical staff in person or by phone during normal working hours to advice on the treatment and management of patients
- Attend and participate in meetings relevant to the post e.g. Medical Board, Medical Executive and appropriate other Committees.
- Be committed to research and audit in the hospital.
- Eligible to apply for the Irish Medical Council registration
- Experience in oncology at a consultant level
- Experience from the following preferred: Ireland / UK / EU / Australia / New Zealand / Pakistan / South Africa /Sudan
Salary: € 133,128 – € 175,082 annually
Location: Multiple Locations Across Ireland
Apply with CV to: email@example.com